What does a 2-3 degree temperature increase mean for risk and resilience in Fremantle?
Jurisdiction: Western Australia
How can we use open data help us to understand and plan for the impacts of climate change in Fremantle?
The City of Fremantle has long been committed to taking action against climate change, leading by example through reducing the emission generated from the City’s operations and working to create an urban environment and local community that is prepared and resilient to the impacts of climate change.
Relevant strategies and plans prepared by or for the City of Fremantle:
• Climate Change Adaptation Plan
• Greening Fremantle Strategy
• Corporate Energy Plan
• Water Conservation Strategy
• Urban Forest Plan
• Integrated Transport Strategy
• Bike Plan
• Port, Leighton and Mosman Beaches Coastal Adaptation Plan
• Port, Leighton and Mosman Beaches Coastal Adaptation Plan (Appendices)
• South Fremantle Coast Coastal Adaptation Plan
Relevant council policies:
Links to other City of Fremantle information sources:
Image credit: City of Fremantle.
Eligibility: Must use at least one open dataset.
Entry: Challenge entry is only available to teams in Western Australia.
Western Australia Open data portal
City of Fremantle open data hub