Reducing climate impact through sustainable energy behaviours
Jurisdiction: South Australia
How might we reduce climate impact through changes in energy sources, production, distribution and consumption
This could involve leveraging data to:
• Incentivise adoption of electric vehicles
• Incentivise changes in household energy generation/consumption/distribution behaviours that reduce climate impact
We represent 790,000 members across South Australia and we are always looking for new ways to improve their lives.
As an organisation our purpose is to be ‘better for members, better for the community’.
The next five years will be pivotal to RAA’s future with continued focus and innovation in the areas of Motor, Home and Travel and our exploration into Energy, while optimising our environmental and social impact.
Our focus is within the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals:
• Good health and wellbeing
• Affordable and clean energy
• Decent work and economic growth
• Reduced inequalities
• Sustainable cities and communities
• Responsible consumption and production
• Climate action
RAA has launched recently:
• Home Solar and Battery Installation Service
• South Australian Statewide Electric Vehicle Charging Network
Image credit: RAA.
Entry: Challenge entry is available to all teams in Australia.